The Canoe Museum is pretty awesome! Here are 5 reasons why you should become a member and help us reach 1,000 members by the end of 2013…
1. It’s cheap! A family membership pays for itself in only a couple of visits . It allows you unlimited FREE admission for a full year to all exhibits, including the new exhibit Canoes to Go: The Search for a Truly Portable Boat.
2. Fun! You receive invitations to exclusive member events held both at the Museum and online (because we know you can’t always make it into the Museum – especially if you live in places like BC, Florida, or London). You will enjoy behind-the-scenes tours, talks, receptions, renowned family activities, exhibit previews, and VIP priority access and news including many pre-registration opportunities to the Museum’s public events and activities.
3. It’s easy + there’s perks! You pay just once a year (in person, online, or by calling toll free 866.342.2663). This is the simplest way to support the Museum. Plus you receive great perks like free digital subscriptions to Canoeroots, Kayak Angler, Rapid, and Adventure Kayak magazines (a $39.96 value) and insider access to our new members online website, allowing you to see more of our collection and connect with other members.
4. You get deals! As a member, you receive discounts of 10% or more in the Museum Store (and online). Here you will find unique canoe-themed items, all made in Canada. Additional discounts are offered during Member Shopping Days (new this fall). Plus you receive discounts of 10% on our cool hands-on artisan workshops.
5. Because You Can! Show you care and love this Canadian treasure. Become part of an awesome group of people dedicated to preserving and celebrating the history and culture of paddling by becoming a Museum member today. Are you a member yet?