If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- RT @mikeskinnerptbo: Here at the Friends of CBC leaders series at the @CndnCanoeMuseum . Interesting remarks from Mr. Trudeau. #ptbopoli ht… 1 day ago
- RT @Razberi: What a great place! Love the @CndnCanoeMuseum http://t.co/0z93ufCcil 2 days ago
- @KevinCollins00 Fantastic photos all around! Thank you so much for sharing those 2 days ago
- RT @KevinCollins00: NEW BLOG POST: Canadian Canoe Museum kevincollinsphoto.com/blog/2015/4/15… #photography #canoe @CndnCanoeMuseum 2 days ago
- It's National Volunteer Week! Thanks to the hundreds of volunteers that help the museum in so many ways! #NVW2015 http://t.co/A6dwBSDdFj 2 days ago