If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- RT @PWRenaud: Great time to grab those #beautiful items in the shop that you have always had your eye! I know i will be https://t.co/8mEEOP… 9 hours ago
- RT @PtboFundraisers: Exciting announcement! @MayorBennett arrives to proclaim Tuesday, Dec. 1 as #GivingTuesday in @Ptbo_Canada https://t.c… 11 hours ago
- RT @GivingTuesdayCa: Our new #GivingTuesdayCa video is here. Check it out and share! youtu.be/Rq4DNKlVdxw?a 11 hours ago
- RT @GiveloPtbo: You can donate directly to @CndnCanoeMuseum at givelo.ca/non-profits/th… twitter.com/cndncanoemuseu… 21 hours ago
- RT @AdventureCanada: Join @davidnewland and @raffjam at @CndnCanoeMuseum tmrw for ARCTIC SIGHTS & SOUNDS. Throat singing, songs, northern s… 1 day ago