If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Come say 'hi' at the "Sense of Place" presentation at @TheMarketHall tonight to learn more about the museum http://t.co/YoziYHQnVz 11 hours ago
- RT @KLTptbo: Tonight's the night! Connecting with nature in the Kawarthas. RSVP here as seating is limited bit.ly/1EZ5YTf http://t.… 15 hours ago
- Enjoy a super sweet egg hunt, spring-themed crafts and Easter cookie decorating this Saturday canoemuseum.ca/upcoming-event… http://t.co/aEGFQeEAxR 16 hours ago
- RT @HavardGould: Last day for Canadian Canoe Museum's contest. What should they call their store? canoemuseum.ca/blog/2015/3/3/… #canoeing @CndnCa… 21 hours ago
- We have a job opening for a Summer Paddling Camps (ORCKA) Instructor canoemuseum.ca/employment-opp… http://t.co/iqhI8sbTJE 1 day ago