If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- RT @OntarioParksNE: #InternationalDanceDay @OntarioParks: It won't be long before Sandhill Cranes do their mating dance at #MiseryBayPP htt… 2 days ago
- RT @pktourism: First @WildRockPtbo 3-day #cycleptbo tour now open for registration: ht.ly/4n9zdM @OntarioTravel @CDNCyclingMag @… 2 days ago
- RT @citizenshipchal: #Teachers win free entry to the @CndnCanoeMuseum by taking the @citizenshipchal register: citizenshipchallenge.ca/teacher/regist… http… 2 days ago
- RT @ptbochamber: #lovelocalptbo https://t.co/6C4kGe5MDu 2 days ago
- RT @raffjam: Catch Q is for Qayaq @CndnCanoeMuseum on @cbcontmorning coming up before 8:30 news! @StudentsOnIce @museumofnature 3 days ago