If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- RT @kawarthaNOW: The @CndnCanoeMuseum selects 6 architects for design competition, including 1 from #Ptbo - kawarthanow.com/kawarthanowgui… http://t… 5 minutes ago
- RT @ABM1000Islands: Come "catch" the new exhibit at the ABM on loan from our friends at @CndnCanoeMuseum. #1000islands http://t.co/87UgEXig… 7 minutes ago
- We won a @TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! We appreciate your great reviews canoemuseum.ca/blog/2015/5/22… #COE2015 http://t.co/NxeUg6jcPr 23 hours ago
- @TBayMuseum That’s some historic #CanoeLove! Thanks for sharing 1 day ago
- RT @TBayMuseum: How's this for canoes & romance, @CndnCanoeMuseum? From our archives (Chippewa Park, c. 1920s): http://t.co/gESIlSfIi7 1 day ago