If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- RT @CupcakeJu: .@TraceyMJohnston and I had help paddling today thanks to Eva visiting with her family from Massachusetts! http://t.co/jVBaz… 13 hours ago
- RT @SprintCanoe: See @vankayak 's medals at the Canadian Canoe Museum in Peterborough - fantastic sprint exhibit! http://t.co/2Io6UlubEH 18 hours ago
- RT @TraceyMJohnston: Ready for the Voyageur Canoe Tour from @CndnCanoeMuseum @TrentSevernNHS @CupcakeJu #summeradventures http://t.co/Rxea4… 19 hours ago
- RT @CupcakeJu: Watch for @TraceyMJohnston and I's Voyageur Canoe adventure at @TrentSevernNHS thanks to @CndnCanoeMuseum! 19 hours ago
- First tour is at 10 a.m.! twitter.com/carolyncanoe/s… 20 hours ago