If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Celebrate #CanadaDay by learning a little of Canada’s history at the Canoe Museum. We're open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. http://t.co/FZh2P8F5uI 2 hours ago
- RT @Ptbo_Canada: Love canoes? Want to restore one? The July @CndnCanoeMuseum course has 2 spaces left! Deets > canoemuseum.ca/upcoming-works… http:… 1 day ago
- RT @trailswag: So many people are enjoying #NationalCanoeDay! Here’s a collection of their #canoeing photos traversing.ca/blog/2015/6/25… http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @TheLandPTBO: Paddled through the #liftlocks from @TrentUniversity with @TrentESL today to celebrate #nationalcanoeday http://t.co/8scB1… 4 days ago
- RT @MuskokaStyleMag: In honour of #NationalCanoeDay #canoemuseum http://t.co/9jWvlpWByb 4 days ago