Everything you need for your next canoe adventure! Browse the Museum Store to find many essential items with a CCM twist. Some of our unique products are the CanadianCanoeMuseum canoe straps, paddle socks, water bottles, mosquito jackets, guide books, and even camping cook books. If you are looking to take home a piece of the new exhibit, check out the miniature 1923 Ford Model TT with a canoe available for purchase.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Why not bring your visitors to “See Canada by Canoe”? #TourismOntario canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/tou… 1 hour ago
- To celebrate #InternationalMuseumDay today - family fun, scavenger hunts, puppets, cut outs, fun @CndnCanoeMuseum #IMD2013 @museumsontario 3 days ago
- Just for fun we thought that we would take a poll. The question is: How do you use Google+? canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/con… 5 days ago
- A great idea! RT @ONheritage: Celebrate Museum Month in Ontario by visiting @CndnCanoeMuseum. 6 days ago
- RT @ElmhirstResort: Sounds like fun "@CndnCanoeMuseum: Fun for the whole family at the @CndnCanoeMuseum thnks to hands-on exhibits like: ht… 6 days ago