If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Looking for something to do today? We're open regular hours today from 10am to 5pm. Stop by for a visit or for last minute Easter shopping. 1 day ago
- A sneak peak of our exhibition that opens next week! #CanoeLove http://t.co/N1BVGeeBGK 2 days ago
- A perfect combination. Congratulations @MirandaAndSteve the latest #CanoeLove Contest winners canoemuseum.ca/CanoeLove ow.ly/i/5hmK6 2 days ago
- @MirandaAndSteve congrats you are the latest winners in the #CanoeLove contest canoemuseum.ca/CanoeLove Please contact us for more details. 2 days ago
- Try your hand at #beading. Check out some of the great new workshops at the Museum including #wampum bracelet making canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2014/04/16/bea… 2 days ago