If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- From a tree, to a log, to a dugout canoe, to a mysterious object found in the mud centuries later...… instagram.com/p/ubRGS1uU0E/ 16 hours ago
- RT @raffjam: Dave Hadfield (Hadfield.ca) and Kylie Martin rock the @CndnCanoeMuseum Gala with singalong "In Canada"!!! http://t.co/BHW5xuql… 20 hours ago
- RT @GregsGrouses: If you're looking for some great gift ideas, or just like to shop, come visit me at the @CndnCanoeMuseum Gift Shop. http:… 1 day ago
- The #ArtifactOfTheWeek is the Iroquois-Style Elm Bark #Canoe canoemuseum.ca/?s=979.086 http://t.co/VP0VXPut2f 1 day ago
- Fantastic interview of @raffjam by @RogersShelagh at @ElmhirstResort http://t.co/f1dJ7sUPNA 2 days ago