If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Can you turn off your 'canoe senses'? One of our staffers looks at how the Museum continually pops up in her life: canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/i-c… 1 day ago
- #ArtifactOfTheWeek Mar 10-16. Sunnyside Cruiser. Torpedo-decks. canoemuseum.ca/node/416 Available for adoption via the Adopt-a-Canoe program 2 days ago
- In the skin of a tree: why #birchbark? canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/in-… #canoebuilding #kayakbuilding 4 days ago
- RT @NovotelToronto: A short day trip from Toronto. RT @CndnCanoeMuseum Registration now open for our #MarchBreak Camps. http://t.co/wd9L0dn… 4 days ago
- Youth 14-18 #MarchBreak program Thurs March 13. Carve a paddle in a day! All materials included. More info at: canoemuseum.ca 5 days ago