If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- @peterboroughsxp firstname.lastname@example.org attn Carolyn 21 hours ago
- Carve your own custom canoe paddle this September! Book now as this workshop sells out quick: canoemuseum.ca/learn/adult-wo… ow.ly/i/6fpuQ 1 day ago
- Yes, this is a canoe! Check out the Salish Clam Dugout Canoe this week's #ArtifactOfTheWeek (July 21-27). canoemuseum.ca/support/canoes… 1 day ago
- RT @ElynJonesCBC: Wonderful to see this Gwich'in canoe from the Yukon (1850) @CndnCanoeMuseum in Peterborough #cbcnorth http://t.co/uXY5RCo… 1 day ago
- RT @LocalParentca: Take advantage of this offer @CndnCanoeMuseum in #Ptbo. Free one-time admission for local residents. http://t.co/cBEVHPt… 5 days ago