If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- To celebrate #InternationalMuseumDay today - family fun, scavenger hunts, puppets, cut outs, fun @CndnCanoeMuseum #IMD2013 @museumsontario 2 days ago
- Just for fun we thought that we would take a poll. The question is: How do you use Google+? canoemuseum.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/con… 4 days ago
- A great idea! RT @ONheritage: Celebrate Museum Month in Ontario by visiting @CndnCanoeMuseum. 5 days ago
- RT @ElmhirstResort: Sounds like fun "@CndnCanoeMuseum: Fun for the whole family at the @CndnCanoeMuseum thnks to hands-on exhibits like: ht… 5 days ago
- @GregsGrouses We sell them here at the Museum. We have both cherry and ash yokes in stock. 6 days ago