If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Make a beaded leather pouch this September at the Museum. No experience necessary! canoemuseum.ca/learn/adult-wo… ow.ly/i/6fpQv 2 days ago
- Plans for tonight? Stop by the Canoe Museum for free admission from 5-8pm tonight and a free guided tour at 7pm! ow.ly/i/6frbz 4 days ago
- @peterboroughsxp email@example.com attn Carolyn 6 days ago
- Carve your own custom canoe paddle this September! Book now as this workshop sells out quick: canoemuseum.ca/learn/adult-wo… ow.ly/i/6fpuQ 6 days ago
- Yes, this is a canoe! Check out the Salish Clam Dugout Canoe this week's #ArtifactOfTheWeek (July 21-27). canoemuseum.ca/support/canoes… 1 week ago