If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Hallowe’en themed crafts and games at the museum tonight and next Thursday canoemuseum.ca/events/hallowe… http://t.co/YFrA8Egxvb 22 hours ago
- @adlmcg Thanks for the recommendation! 1 day ago
- Don't forget, you can drop into the museum for free tonight between 5 and 8, and there is a tour at 7 http://t.co/HJAxIyFD1d 1 day ago
- RT @redcanoe166: A6 we built a canoe for Nuit Blanche. Doesn't float! & we don't count unuseable canoes, north of 10 tho!#mywildcanada http… 2 days ago
- From a tree, to a log, to a dugout canoe, to a mysterious object found in the mud centuries later...… instagram.com/p/ubRGS1uU0E/ 3 days ago