If you’re planning on attending a screening of West Wind: The Vision of Tom Thompson, which takes place at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto from Friday, April 20th to Thursday, April 26th at 7:00 pm each night, be sure to watch out for a pale green Chestnut canoe. On April 20th, the canoe will be portaged around the block by an actor portraying Thompson, and it will also be on display in the lobby for a time. The film will be available on DVD in the museum store shortly after the premiere.
Search our Blog
Photos on Flickr
- Happy Hallowe'en from Trail Swag! Read about this cursid dry bag here...… instagram.com/p/u1NCiGLITc/ 15 hours ago
- RT @tessafortier: Hey @Ptbo_Canada Celebrate Halloween early with a night at the @CndnCanoeMuseum. HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! 1 day ago
- Happy Hallowe'en from the Canadian Canoe Museum! Visit tonight for free from 5 to 8 (including a tour… instagram.com/p/uyedlguU95/ 1 day ago
- RT @Ptbo_Canada: . @RoyMacG Delivering "Canoe Lake CSI" Talk On Tom Thomson @CndnCanoeMuseum -> ptbocanada.com/journal/2014/1… http://t.co/LKFYwwWX… 1 day ago
- Hallowe'en themed fun for kids tomorrow night! Felting, soapstone, a scavenger hunt and more! canoemuseum.ca/events/hallowe… http://t.co/41iHCvfF0I 2 days ago